RED CROSS CERTIFIED SWIMMING INSTRUCTOR
Temporary (August 20th to August 25th, 2018)
The Municipality of Wawa requires dedicated and certified individuals (2) to fill the position of Swimming Instructor.
The Swimming Instructors are responsible for overseeing and delivering the swimming programs while following the Canadian Red Cross curriculum guidelines. They will assist with the planning and execution of community swimming programs for a variety of age groups. The instructors will also be in charge of swimmer’s safety and will be responsible for following Canadian Red Cross Waterfront Safety Standards. The programs will be delivered at a Municipal Waterfront location.
- Valid Canadian Red Cross Swimming Instructor Certification
- Background knowledge and experience with delivering Canadian Red Cross Swimming Programs
- Comfortable working with individuals of all ages
- Possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and reliable individual with good problem solving skills
*For individuals living outside of Wawa, accommodations can be arranged and transportation cost partially or entirely covered.
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com