The Municipality of Wawa is seeking a motivated individual to fill at 15 month full time contract position. The rate of pay ranges from $22.05 to $28.51 based on a 35 hour week. The General Account Associate is responsible for the duties related to the operation of the cash receipting system including processing all payments and revenue received, duties related to customer service at the front reception and assisting with the accounts payable functions including purchase order and invoice processing.
The ideal candidate must have strong analytical, organization and time management skills.
– Education or 3 years experience in general billing, accounts payable, accounts receivable and cash management.
– Working knowledge of current account practices and principles.
– Ability to maintain good working relationships with co-workers, management and department head staff, various agency personnel and the public.
– Experience with municipal accounting software; Vadim preferred.
– Proficiency and experience with Excel, Word, and Access are essential.
– Working knowledge and experience with purchase order systems.
Resume may be submitted in confidence with a detailed cover letter stating Competition No. 2019-04, no later than 4:00 p.m. on Friday, April 26, 2019.
Municipality of Wawa
40 Broadway Avenue
Wawa ON, P0S 1K0
or email: email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Personal Information is collected pursuant to The Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used solely for the purpose of the candidate selection.