The Municipality of Wawa is seeking interested applicants for a part-time temporary position in the Reception Office at the Michipicoten Memorial Community Centre. The position will be for a minimum of 1 month with the possibility of extension.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
– Strong customer service and public relations skills
– Strong verbal communication skills
– Well organized and able to work in a busy environment with many interruptions
– Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
– Experience with cash
– Facility user is an asset
– National experience is an asset
A detailed job description may be obtained by contacting the Human Resources Department at 705-856-2244 ext. 225 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply in confidence by 4:00 p.m. March 22, 2019 to:
Human Resources – Competition 2019-02
Municipality of Wawa
40 Broadway Avenue, Box 500
Wawa, Ontario P0S 1K0
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Personal information submitted is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used for the purpose of the candidate’s selection.